Mikhael Law offer many years of experience with property law in Bury and the UK and have represented buyers, sellers and property developers.
Our solicitors can offer assistance with property law in the following ways:
- Help you fully understand the issues involved in purchasing or selling property in England and Wales
- Assistance with buying or selling at public auction/private treaty
- Information about the costs involved (including taxes)
- Advice for your Contract for Sale
- Negotiating terms and conditions for the sale or purchase of property
- Advice in regard to sale or purchase of vacant land, units, flats and rural land
- Advice for meeting lender requirements
- Arrange title searches and land enquiries
- Help with the legal requirements for subdivisions and property developments
- Advice in regard to building contracts
- Advice and negotiation in regard to neighbourhood disputes including dividing fence disputes
- Representation in dispute resolution and at Court
to find out more or to arrange a consultation with an experienced property solicitor in Bury.