Mikhael Law’s immigration solicitors can provide assistance with the following matters of immigration law:
- Helping people obtain either temporary or permanent residency
- Assistance with extension of visas
- Helping people bring their family members to Britain
- Sponsoring overseas employees to work in Britain
- Provide assistance for people to appeal refused visas
- Helping with immigration legislation, such as assisting people in identifying reasons as to why their application should not be refused/residence cancelled
We offer a wide range of support to UK business and employers and investors in relation to Business immigration including the following.
- temporary work visas,
- sponsored employment immigration
- permanent residence for professionals and investors
- Tier 1 Entrepreneur Applications
- Tier 1 Investor Applications
- Tier 2 General Applications
- Sponsorship Licenses
We have an experienced team that can advise on Tier 1 Investor Visa for high net worth clients.
to find out more or to arrange a consultation with an experienced immigration solicitor in Bury.